Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy New Year 2012


Dear Friends in Dharma,
                                                      
I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year 2012!

I also would like to send many thanks to those who sent me birthday wishes and Ladakhi Losar Tashi Deleks.

I celebrated my birthday and Ladakhi New Year with my family members and friends, and very much enjoyed all the events.

On the 24th of December 2011, some of my relatives’ students who are currently studying here in Dehradun, surprised me with birthday celebrations at midnight. They asked me to come for a cup of tea at their house but later on I was very much impressed with their effort in making all the arrangements for my birthday.  Their room was fully decorated with flowers and balloons. It was one of the most unforgettable moments in my life. I would like thank them from the bottom of my heart and also I would like to thank all the members who attended for my birthday celebration including H.E. Rigyal Rinpoche.

May you all enjoy a long and fruitful life, and continuously be blessed by our precious gurus.

I am so very thankful to have such loving friends and family in my life who inspire my activities.
This year I would like to send special thanks to all the supporters of the Tserkarmo Great Bodhi Stupa Project, which was an incredible success with the blessings of His Holiness Kyabgon Chetsang Rinpoche. You are all most welcome to our new monastery in Ladakh for practice, retreat, study and holiday. 

Please visit our website to read about the inauguration and activities of Tserkarmo at: http://drikung-kagyu.us/index.php/component/content/article/307-consecration-of-the-new-stupa-at-tserkarmo-monastery


 These days I am at Delhi and will go to Singapore on the 31st of this month. I will give teachings of One Hundred Spiritual Instructions to the Dingri People at Drikung Kagyu OM center, Singapore.

Jullay and Tashi Delek!

All my prayers and good wishes to you,










Khenpo Khonchok Rangdol

2 comments:

  1. མཁན་པོ་ལགས་ཀྱི་འཁྲུངས་སྐར་དང་ལོ་གསར། ད་དུང་ཁྱེད་ཀྱི་དྲ་ཚིགས་གསར་པར་འཚམས་འདྲའི་བཀྲ་ཤིས་བདེ་ལེགས་གྲངས་མེད་ཞུ།

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...