Monday, June 13, 2011

Latest News of the Stupa Project

Dear Dharma friends,
Hope every one of you are doing well with your daily activities. It has been a long time that I didn’t update my BlogSpot and facebook as I went to Ladakh for a few weeks. I am sure many of you are surprised that I'm keeping in touch now after a long period of no news from me. Due to difficulty of Internet connection I could not access my mail. Therefore, I would like to apologize for being out of touch.







I had a very nice time in Ladakh, although the weather was a bit chilly at the beginning. I spent most of the time at Tsekarmo monastery where we have been building the Great Bodhi Stupa. Currently, there are more then seventy laborers working on the project and hope to complete in time for the inauguration of the Stupa in August. All our team is very busy and working very hard, rushing through final details.

Here I have uploaded some latest pictures of the project and hope every one of you will be happy to see the progress of the project.

Once again here I would like invite you to take part in the inauguration programs, and surely, you will enjoy a lot. We will do our best arrangement for everyone such as accommodations and etc.

With lots of prayers and greetings,
Khenpo Rangdol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...