Sunday, August 4, 2013


Dear Dharma friends,
                      I hope every one of you is doing well with the blessing of Lord Buddha. I am fine as before.
Today is friendship day and I am very happy to remember so many of my friends from all over the world and am thinking of you all and holding you in my prayers.
I would like to share with you some of my activities over the last few months.
I had a very nice time in Vienna teaching at the University and I learned a lot and had many new experiences being in the western University.
I thank all my friends and colleagues who invited me there and spent their precious time with me during my stay in Vienna. Vienna is a very beautiful city and its government very well organizes everything.
After a four-month stay in Vienna, I went directly to Ladakh and I stayed there for two weeks. I was very happy to meet my root Guru His Holiness Drikung Kyabgon Chetsang at Phyang monastery in Ladakh. I also met my dear parents, family members and relatives. I was very happy to meet them and they were happy too.
I visited Lama Yuru monastery where I was first admitted to become a monk and spent some time there when I was young. At the time of my visit the monks were doing Chakrasamvara Puja with sand Mandala and I was so fortunate to be a part of it for short while.
I spent some time at Tserkarmo monastery where we have a Stupa project and many others things to build and to complete. I was so happy to see the progression of the project and our teams were working so hard day and night.  
Recently, I came back to Dehradun at Kagyu College and these days we are doing summer retreat for forty-five days. All the monks of Kagyu College are taking a part in it and I am very much enjoying being in the retreat.
Last but not least, I would like to send all my sincere prayers for your good health and success with all your noble activities.


With lots of prayers and greetings
Khenpo Rangdol










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...